Wednesday, August 19, 2020

In the beginning...

This is how Joe Biden began his Political life...


1972 United States Senate election in Delaware
PartyCandidateVotes%
DemocraticJoe Biden116,00650.5%
RepublicanJ. Caleb Boggs (incumbent)112,84449.1%
AmericanHenry Majka8030.4%
ProhibitionHerbert B. Wood1750.1%
It was 1972. He was 29, when he was sworn in as a US Senator he had turned 30.


This is Joe in 1972.

This is Joe & his first wife that died in a car accident
six weeks after Joe won the election.

Joe has been with us all for a very long time.

Like, Chuck Schumer joined The House 8 years after Joe!

And Joe had been a Senator for 15 years when Nancy joined The House of Representatives in 1987.

Chuck & Nancy have accomplished stuff...

Obama selected Joe as his VP.
Only Obama knows why...


So I'm just wondering why Joe's campaign
is blaming President Trump for whatever
he thinks is wrong with the USA Today?

Despite the china virus & these friggin' masks,
which I hate, I think President Trump has done a pretty good job  for the past 3+years he has been in office.

I mean, Joe has been around since 1972!
Is he really gonna solve/correct/do anything new?

I just don't see it. He has had 48 years to come up with something amazing & I don't know what he has really done amazingly since 1972.

And I follow this stuff so you don't have to!

you are welcome...


No comments: