Friday, January 18, 2008

Like I often do when out Dining...

I ordered Veal Parmigiana...
  • Got the platter
  • It had the noodles
  • Had the meat
  • Had the cheese on Top of the Meat

The wind must have been blowing in the right direction cause I heard the waitress ask if I wanted parmajohna on that...

I said nothing when I looked at the waitress...Judith Ann repeated what the Waitress asked

Jason looked at me and said, "well, do you?"

I said "SURE!", but thought... (why do you have to ask if I want parmajion cheese on Veal parminajon ?)

...Waitress goes to get the cheese, and Jason & Judith Ann laugh and ask...

"You don't know that it is mozerella cheese on that veal ?"

I say "No...then I ask them, if it's Motserella cheese why don't they call it 'Veal Motzerella' ? "...

Got home, Googled meat & cheese, and found there are Multiple ways to spell the same cheeses.

and "FINE DINING" is often confusing...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummm.......any way you "spell" it, Veal (Mozzarella) Parmiagiana is one of my favs! How WAS your dinner?

Anonymous said...

Commish, I agree. Last time I ate out (Hot Shoppes) I was disappointed also. They misspelled Fryed Onion Rings. Geez!!

Anonymous said...

I had homemade veal parmagina the other day- hated every minute of it.

Unknown said...

I didn't know the chicken parm at McDonald's came with extra cheese!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful - one of the best dishes ever created.

The 34 Counts!

                                                                              OMG! No wonder he was foung Guilty! He is a definite threat to...