Thursday, February 7, 2013

Garlic & Chicken Soup

I was with my Big Sis today. I kissed her Hello and then she showed me how to make Chicken Soup. It was pretty easy. Through the same process you can also make Beef Stew, a Mexican dish or something even more Exotic...I brought a bunch of the chicken soup home & Maureen Gulped it down.

  • Timmy would not try any cause the Soup had spinach in it (go figure)

Anyway, my Big Sis was telling me that she had 2 pieces of Pizza the night before & that unknown to her they had Garlic on them! It was Mike H's birthday bash. She tossed and turned all night/finally got up for good @3AM/went to her basement & re-arranged old paint cans on the shelves! Then vacuumed the kitchen floor.

She blamed her Bizarre behavior on the Garlic. I agreed with her...Garlic does not like my Big Sister nor  does it like Me!
  • Do you like Garlic?
By the way, when I kissed her hello? I smelled Garlic on her breath...

3 comments:

Stinky said...

I don't seek Garlic. I don't mind Garlic. It does not like me, I smell for days. Why is it that I can't smell garlic on myself? Is it that way for everyone?

Sal Linguini said...

I am Garlic intolerant..a rare condition, I admit...but I suffer in silence..my wife, her diet requires 4 cloves of garlic a month..we do our best.

Sister Spinach said...

No SPINACH for TJ? Shame on him! (He always was a wimp...)