Monday, August 26, 2013

Mr McKendry has begun the process necessary to have his wife entered in the 2016 Olympic High Jump competition...in Russia!




                                as I understand it, Mr McKendry has already had meetings
                                            with Vladimir Putin & Edward Snowden...
Just to "Cover my Ass" on the stuff above, I am posting a Photo of the real Mr & Mrs McKendry, along with his brother & her sister...I wish I could do Photo-shop stuff! Can you Imagine?

6 comments:

Gerald Pea said...

Does Mr McKendry speak Russian & nobody knew it? Will Mrs McKendry represent the USA High Jump team or will Ed Snowden convince Mrs Mckendry to defect & represent Russia? Stay tuned...

Anonymous said...

Watch out for the chromosone test!

A.Rod

EJM said...

I think the "Mr. McKendry" name is an alias... the guy in that photo looks Russian or a creepy math teacher!

Anonymous said...

he looks Ukrainian to me, which is the same thing as Russian, right?

Cooker said...

I wish I could make a poster of that photo of Jason...I cannot look at it without "cracking up"...one of the funniest things I've seen...fantastid!

Mrs. McBoingBoing said...

Courtney McBoingBoing!

Girl From the North Country

Watch this video!