Tuesday, June 6, 2017

So I think I did my duty...

I emailed Sam & Kelly (the phone is not an option) & told them to get home to the USA as soon as school ends.

They responded that they are aware that things are crazy in Europe right now but they are not changing their itinerary:


  • Sam goes to Berlin next week on business...

Berlin

Sam and Justin go to Athens Greece over the 4th of July. I did not ask why.

After Greece they leave Granada Spain & go to Paris...


after Paris they head to Brussels
(Sam says he is hoping that Paris has everyting 'locked down'!)
I never knew where Brussels was.

I have no idea where any of these places are...

From Brussels they go to Amsterdam

all I know about Amsterdam is that it was a Hippie
Hideaway in the 60's/70's and people smoked dope
and there were window displays of...


And Then they come back to the USA on July 29!

I feel like I did what a Dad & a Grandpop is supposed to do. I told them to just get home.
Keeping my fingers crossed...

2 comments:

stayin'homesis said...

A couple of "Hail Marys" wouldn't hurt, either. (I'll say my share of them for your globetrotting family!)

Tshirtim said...

Brussels SPROUTS up in the middle if Belgium!

I crack me up....:)