Sunday, September 3, 2017

So the VA Optomologist called me back for my two year followup.


She asked me how my two year old glasses are doing.
I said not good. I only use them sometimes for night driving and I don't normally drive at night.

She was pissed! She said, "I told you to call me if the tri-focals I gave you were not working" 

I told her I am not good on the phone. 
And I use Drug store glasses.
So she did another exam. I told her what I need are glasses that will allow me to
Drive, read a book and watch TV. I told her the tri-focals were to bizzy!
I get too dizzy wearing them.

So the solution from the VA Optomologist is that she has prescribed for me 
three pairs of glasses.

One for driving, One for reading, and One for watching TV!

Thank you VA...

I am so glad I served!

(if only they would provide Free Dental care)

No comments: