Saturday, May 13, 2023

Another "Happy Days are Here Again" speach from our President.

I have met a bunch of people in my life. I can't remember meeting a white supremicist. 

White Supremacy Is The ‘Most Dangerous Terrorist Threat,’ Biden Tells Howard Grads...



In a commencement address to graduates of Howard University, President Joe Biden warned: “The most dangerous threat to our homeland is white supremacy.”

“And I’m not saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU,” he said from Washington, D.C.’s Capitol One Arena, adding, “I say it wherever I go.” 

He added: “And when it’s given oxygen, it comes out from under that rock. That’s why we know this truth as well: Silence is complicity.” 

Biden then reiterated a line he’s spoken often in past speeches, that America is “the only country founded on an idea,” although one that “we’ve never fully lived up to.”


(we've never fully lived up to) WTF is he talking about?







No comments: