Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Looking for some mellowness?


If you're traveling in the north country fairWhere the winds hit heavy on the borderlineRemember me to one who lives thereFor she once was a true love of mine
See for me that her hair's hangin' downIt curls and falls all down her breastSee for me that her hair's hangin' downThat's the way I remember her best
If you go when the snowflakes fallWhen the rivers freeze and summer endsPlease see for me if she's wearing a coat, so warmTo keep her from the howling winds
If you're travelin' in the north country fairWhere the winds hit heavy on the borderlinePlease say hello to the one who lives thereFor she once was a true love of mine
If you're travelin' in the north country fairWhere the winds hit heavy on the borderlineRemember me to the one who lives thereFor she once was a true love of mine
A true love of mine (a true love of mine)A true love of mine (a true love of mine)A true love of mine (a true love of mine)She once was a true love of mine

No comments: