Thursday, October 1, 2026

The Smithonian is being overhauled

 


Radical activists hijacked the Smithsonian.
Our oversight exposed just how far it had gone. Now, Smithsonian Secretary Lonnie Bunch is stepping down.
I asked the director of the National Museum of American History why a toolkit promoted by her museum listed politeness as an attribute of “white supremacy.”
She could not give me a straight answer.
I asked whether Mickey Mouse is racist after Smithsonian material tied him to blackface minstrelsy. No straight answer.
I asked five times whether a taxpayer-funded museum gift shop should sell “Latina Power” merchandise. Five times, she refused to answer.
You do not need complicated arguments to expose radical ideology. You just have to ask the questions activists hope nobody asks out loud.
I’m glad to see Lonnie Bunch step down.
New leadership must restore the Smithsonian to its mission: telling America’s story accurately, objectively, and without ideological distortion.


No comments:

The Smithonian is being overhauled

  Congressman Brandon Gill     ·  Follow 2 days ago   ·  Radical activists hijacked the Smithsonian. Our oversight exposed just how far it h...