Monday, April 19, 2010

The Phila VA Medical Center & the Phila Zoo...

Today I had a 9:45AM appointment @ the VA Med Center. The Shurekill Xpressway was a mess, so I took the alternate route. Past the Zoo and made a right on Powelton to 36th St? Then go left & you are there! While passing the Zoo I thought I should visit there soon. I like Zoo.
  • The Philadelphia Zoo is the first Zoo in America (was that another Ben Franklin thing?)
Maybe you should consider bringing your Kids or Grandkids to the Philadelphia Zoo this Summer
  • I could show you the back roads as to how to get there...
PS...I wish I were now on the Payroll of Mayor Nutter to promote Philadelphia Tourism...

2 comments:

Gay Caballero said...

Do you provide an AK-47 with your tour?? How else could I get from my car to the ZOO?

Pea Again said...

Gay, you have spent too many years away from the City you were nurtured in. The area you went to H.S. & grew up in was far more "scary" than the Zoo area. They issue no AK-47's but I will Guarantee you safe entry to the Phila Zoo. Along with safe passage from the Zoo...and some Good Cheese-steaks too!

The 34 Counts!

                                                                              OMG! No wonder he was foung Guilty! He is a definite threat to...