Wednesday, December 28, 2011

For 2 Months I have heard what sounds like a "gun shot"!


I got TJ on the back porch tonight & had him listen...The sound is constant...it occurs @ all hours of the day! Timothy explained,

  • The Lancaster Mall, which is @ least 4 miles away, has a roof like The Super Dome
  • The roof is warm & cloth like
  • Birds like to perch on the warm, cloth roof
  • Birds on the roof cause damage...thus...
The Mall fires off "gun shot" sounds 24 hours a day to keep the Birds away!
  • I also realized that I have not seen ONE Pigeon since I moved here

1 comment:

Tshirtim said...

Pigeons are appetizers to the hawks and few eagles you've see Pea. Kinda like Marlin Perkins land out here.

The 34 Counts!

                                                                              OMG! No wonder he was foung Guilty! He is a definite threat to...