Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Where did it land?

Pin-point precision!


Michael Block is a Club based PGA professional that, if you ever played golf,
is the guy that runs the "Pro Shop" that sells you things & is available to give
you Lessons. In other words, he is not a Golf Pro. He works for a living.



"The support that I have from Arroyo -- the management there has also allowed me to get out and play. And to be able to work on my game. I have got a great position -- I'm very, very lucky," he said. "I think I have got the best job in golf where I can come out and still play with the best players in the world, yet at the same time I can be at my house most of the time and have a steady job and steady pay check where I don't have to play golf to make a living."

Michael Block earned $288,333 this weekend at the PGA Tournament.

Michael Block is married to Val, who never expected to be called to Duty when her husband did so well in a Major PGA Tournament! So, who is Val? That's not too clear...



No comments:

Not good...